CLUB DES JEUNES AMBASSADEURS DE L’OSM
PARTENAIRE DE SAISON
The mission of the Club des jeunes ambassadeurs de l’OSM is to create and develop an interest in classical music among young people under 34 years of age with the goal of creating a new generation of music lovers and philanthropists.
This mission is accomplished through educational, networking and benefit events, namely:
– Networking nights that allow -34s to discover classical music and share with their peers;
– OSM+ benefit events
– Exclusive concerts and events open to club members only.
Helpful link for young adults 34 years and under
Members of the Executive Committee
Président : Caroline Healey, Attorney
Vice-président(e) : TBD
Trésorière : Aurélia Le Tareau, Consultant
Secrétaire : Camille De Mers, Attorney
Alison Mah-Poy, OSM Musician
Catherine Fugère Lamarre, Consultant
Jennifer Gabriele, Entrepreneur
Katarzyna Musial, Musician
Marie-Olivier de Mers, Communication Agente
Marie-Pier Bergevin, Director, Sponsorship, Brand Engagement North America, BMO
Raphaël Melançon, Public Relations Analyst
– Clara Pelletier, Student
– Gabriel Giguère-Joannette, Engineer
– Megan Ip, Advisor, Communications and Public Affairs
TD 34 and Under Classics
- Create your series to suit your schedule and tastes.
- Benefit from preferential rates in the reserved sections
- $ 34 for indivudual tickets (Chorus and Balcony).
- $ 25 / when you subscribe starting from 4 concerts.(Loge Parterre, Parterre AA to CC, Chorus and Balcony)
- Benefit from all subscriber privileges
- Add a subscription in another section and save 34% on the regular subscription price.
- Attend networking events organized by the club des jeunes ambassadeurs.
15% discount – 15 people or more
Spend time with colleagues, invite business partners out or simply enjoy an evening with friends, and save 15% off the regular ticket price when you buy 15 tickets or more.
Please communicate with our sales manager if you want to make a reservation for your group: 514 840-7400, extension 7410
Upgrade your group package to a corporate package.