CLASSICAL SPREE PROGRAMME
Win a pair of VIP tickets to the opening concert of the Classical Spree
and meet Maestro Kent Nagano!
Purchase a minimum of two Classical Spree concerts and you become eligible to win front row seats at the OSM’s concert on the Esplanade of Olympic Park, August 7! From the Parterre seated area, you will contemplate the Orchestra’s magic and even meet its conductor Kent Nagano during a private post-concert cocktail.
Your participation couldn’t be made any simpler: by purchasing two concerts or more through osm.ca or at the OSM ticket office, you are automatically entered in the draw to win 1 of 10 pairs of tickets, next August 1**. Get ready to immerse yourself at the heart of the music by transforming your concert experience into a simply unforgettable adventure!
*Valid exclusively for tickets purchased at osm.ca or at the OSM box office. Purchases via the Place des Arts website or ticket services will not be entered into the draw.
**For details, please consult the Contest Rules.
FRIDAY, 9 AUGUST
$15 TO $45
1. Legend and Poetry with Marc Hervieux and Kent NaganoAugust 9, 2019, 6:30 P.M.
5. The Romanticism of Vadim Repin under the direction of Kent NaganoAugust 9, 8:15 P.M.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10
$15 TO $45
8. The Incomparable Canadian BrassAugust 10, 11:00 A.M.
12. The OSM and Kent Nagano : from Prokofiev to Glenn MillerAugust 10, 1:00 P.M.
17. A Journey In Style: Jazz, Organ and BeyondAugust 10, 3:15 P.M.
23. Mussorgsky’s Night on Bald Mountain Conducted by Kent NaganoAugust 10, 5:30 P.M.
25. Kent Nagano Conducts Bartók and RavelAugust 10, 7:15 P.M.
29. Herbert Schuch Plays Beethoven’s Third Piano ConcertoAugust 10 août, 9 P.M.
9. Classical Music of India: “Morning Music”August 10, 11 A.M.
13. Play a Story with Sophie Cadieux!August 10, 1 P.M.
16. Tchaikovsky’s Souvenir of FlorenceAugust 10, 2:45 P.M.
20. Beethoven, Brahms and Liszt with Herbert SchuchAugust 10, 4:45 P.M.
24. The Extraordinary Vadim Repin in RecitalAugust 10, 6:45 P.M.
27. Bach and Mendelssohn by the Borromeo QuartetAugust 10, 8:30 P.M.
10. Bach’s Majestic Cello Suite no. 1August 10, 11:15 A.M.
14. Theorbo and Guitar in the Baroque EraAugust 10, 1:15 P.M.
18. Recorders on the RunAugust 10, 3:15 P.M.
22. Quartets by Haydn and BartókAugust 10, 5:00 P.M.
26. Chopin, Poulenc and Ravel with Carter JohnsonAugust 10, 7:15 P.M.
28. Opera SoireeAugust 10, 8:45 P.M.