22. Quartets by Haydn and Bartók
“The Borromeo Quartet plays with great finesse. Intonation in its ensemble was as close to perfect as you can get. The dynamic range went from a whisper to full-out playing. But the best aspect of the performance was the sensitivity to the differences in style among the composers.” – The Star Telegram
BORROMEO STRING QUARTET
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
8. The Incomparable Canadian BrassAugust 10, 11:00 A.M.
12. The OSM and Kent Nagano : from Prokofiev to Glenn MillerAugust 10, 1:00 P.M.
23. Mussorgsky’s Night on Bald Mountain Conducted by Kent NaganoAugust 10, 5:30 P.M.
* Prices, artists, repertoire, and concert dates and times may be modified without notice.
Prices include a non-refundable service fee of $4.00 per ticket. Some handling fees may be charged.