26. Chopin, Poulenc and Ravel with Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson, piano
Chopin, Polonaise-fantaisie in A-flat major, op. 61
Poulenc, Improvisations, excerpts
Ravel, Le tombeau de Couperin
“His interpretation of Prokofiev’s Piano Concerto No. 3, opus 26 was quite simply prodigious, with, among other things, a subdued softness in the second movement (Tema com variazioni) and a very accomplished virtuosity, notably in the third movement (Allegro ma non troppo).” – Ludwig van Montréal
Redirection to the Place des Arts
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
8. The Incomparable Canadian BrassAugust 10, 11:00 A.M.
12. The OSM and Kent Nagano : from Prokofiev to Glenn MillerAugust 10, 1:00 P.M.
23. Mussorgsky’s Night on Bald Mountain Conducted by Kent NaganoAugust 10, 5:30 P.M.
* Prices, artists, repertoire, and concert dates and times may be modified without notice.
Prices include a non-refundable service fee of $4.00 per ticket. Some handling fees may be charged.