BEING AN OSM SUBSCRIBER MEANS ENJOYING A RANGE OF PRIVILEGES, INCLUDING THE BEST RATES ON YOUR FAVOURITE SEATS!
Choose the Series subscription package that is right for you and save 20% on the regular price of tickets. Plus, enjoy the privilege of keeping your seat all season long and retaining it for the next!
SYMPHONIC CONCERTS SERIES
Discover our selection of concerts and be inspired by the richness of the symphonic repertoire. Each series consists of 4 to 6 concerts, presents major works with renowned guests and is specially curated for you to encompass the days of the week.
Would you like to enjoy the Orchestra in a different way? Opt for our series of 2 or 3 concerts grouped under the following themes: OSM Pop, Children’s Corner, and Organ.
Design your own musical experience by creating a customized subscription! Choose a minimum of 3 concerts that suit your schedule and musical tastes from among all our programming for this season and save 20% on the regular price of tickets.
An advantageous package rate that offers maximum flexibility!
Whether you are a Series or À la carte subscriber, unlock Maestro status when you select 10 concerts or more and enjoy a 25% discount on all additional tickets.
SUBSCRIPTIONS: A CHOICE WITH MANY ADVANTAGES
Plan your outings to see and hear the OSM, according to your preferences! Don’t miss a beat of this extraordinary season! More than 60 concerts with plenty of works and composers to (re)discover in the exceptional acoustics of the Maison symphonique.
- Save on the regular ticket price!
- Exchange your tickets at no extra charge, up to 24 hours before your concert begins.
- Be informed of exclusive presales.
- Pay for your subscription in several instalments when you subscribe before September 1, 2022.
- Obtain a privilege card giving you access to discounts with our partners.
- Avoid paying any handling charges.
- Take part in special and exclusive events.
- And much more!
ADVANTAGES FOR THOSE 34 YEARS AND UNDER
Take advantage of our best prices by purchasing a subscription! You will enjoy greater flexibility, with the option to exchange your concert tickets without charge up to 24 hours before your concert starts. This offer is available with the purchase of 4 concerts or more.
$25/subscription ticket in the Loges Parterre, Loges Mezzanine, Parterre AA-CC and U-X, Mezzanine, Choir and Balcony sections
34% discount in other sections
Share your subscription privileges with family and friends aged 34 years or under. Plus, enjoy exclusive invitations along with all the other privileges of an OSM subscriber!
This offer is for those aged 34 and under and so you must meet the age requirement as of September 1 of the current season to benefit from this preferential rate. Proof of age may be required at the time of the concert.
OUR ADVISORY SERVICE
Our team of advisors is here to help you narrow down your musical tastes and guide you through the rich programming of the OSM’s 2022-2023 season.
To help us create a customized subscription just for you, we invite you to complete our consultation services form, which will allow us to clearly identify your tastes and preferences, without any obligation on your part. Once the form is submitted, an advisor will contact you as soon as possible to offer you a personalized subscription, so you can make the most of a season driven by intensity!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No purchase required.
- Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, OSM credits, OSM and Place des Arts gift certificates.
- Forms are processed in the order in which they are received.
- Follow-up times may vary depending on the volume of traffic and the number of forms received. For immediate service, we invite you to call our customer service department at 514 842-9951 | 1 888 842-9951.
- Once the selection of concerts and seats has been accepted by the customer, he or she will have seven (7) days to finalize the payment of the order, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- The OSM Customer Service department reserves the right to cancel a customer’s reservation after two (2) unanswered follow-ups.