MUSIC LOVERS CIRCLE
TAKE PART IN THE MAKING OF AN INNOVATIVE PROJECT IN COLLABORATION WITH OTHER PASSIONATE BUSINESS PEOPLE!
Are you a seasoned professional committed to making classical music accessible to all? Do you want to do your part while having a positive impact on the development of culture in the city? Join the OSM Music Lovers Circle and support one the Orchestra’s specific projects!
This joint project will allow you, among other things, to meet professionals from diverse backgrounds during exciting networking activities.
A partial tax receipt for the total eligible amount will be issued.
- Invitation to two concerts **.
- Free participation in the two networking cocktails events.
- Access to an exclusive event (may include one-time meetings with a conductor, guest conductor, guest soloist, and general management).
- Access to Behind the Scenes at the OSM (meet the musicians, visit the organ, tour the Maison symphonique, etc.)
- Priority access to the pre-sale of the Bal Éclaté
- Mention of your name in the annual report.
Members are invited to take part in a tour of the Maison symphonique on one of the following dates:
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 23, 2023, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8, 2023, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
*Available one year to the day after the contribution. All privileges include a guest.
**Tickets in specified fare zones (categories 4 to 8). You have one year to redeem your tickets, with no handling fees. Certain concerts are excluded: Children’s Corner series, Classical Spree, benefit events, and other exceptions as indicated in the season brochure. You can exchange your tickets free of charge up to 24 hours before your concert.
Vincent Decitre, President, VDA Inc. expert in executive search and coaching
Cynthia Brunet, Legal Councle, Donati Maisonneuve, L.L.P.
Margaret Archer, director, of global corporate communications, Rio Tinto
Dina Antonopoulos, Managing Director, Growth, Corner Collection
Véronique Dussault, Creative Director, Creative Services and Event Projects
Carolyn Hébert, Marketing Strategy Manager, Marché Affaires, Hydro-Québec
Silviu Ion, commercial and residential real estate broker, Engel & Völkers
Mayssaa Karaki, Wealth Management Advisor, National Bank Financial
Nadine Lajoie, Founding President, Stylissime Communications
Jean-Michel Merlot, Portfolio Manager – National Bank Financial
Lionel Pardin, President and Strategist, Rouge on Blue
Marc-Stéphane Pennee, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP